POLKA DOT LINEN PILLOW COVER
Our POLKA DOT pattern is an all over small dot pattern reminiscent of an up close pointillism painting. Totally random and hand drawn. Hand silk screened on medium weight oatmeal linen. SHIPS FREE.
Each pillow is designed and imperfectly drawn by Erin Flett. Each pattern is carefully burned into a silkscreen then meticulously hand printed and sewn just for you in an old cotton mill studio in Maine.
SHIPS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS
* Hand printed 100% oatmeal linen
* YKK industrial brass exposed contrasting color zipper
* Recycled local leather pull tab
* High-end heavy brass bell pull
* The finest quality and attention to detail
* Linen Back with hand printed gold tag
* 10X20 needs 12X22 insert
* 20X20 needs 22X22 insert
* Spot Wash or hand wash in COLD
* Lay flat to dry