MOD TULIP PILLOW COVER IN SEA BLUE
Our MOD TULIP One of our first patterns and still a favorite. A SCANDI inspired repeat pattern of dots and tulips. Inspired by vintage embroidery pattern found on one of Erin's junking excursions.
Each pillow is designed and imperfectly drawn by Erin Flett. Each pattern is carefully burned into a silkscreen then meticulously hand printed and sewn just for you in an old cotton mill studio in Maine.
SHIPS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS
* Hand printed 100% bark cloth
* YKK industrial brass exposed contrasting color zipper
* Recycled local leather pull tab
* High end heavy brass bell pull
* The finest quality and attention to detail
* Canvas Back with handprinted gold tag
* 20X20 needs 22X22 insert
* Spot Wash or hand wash in COLD
* Lay flat to dry