TOMATO GEORGE LINEN PILLOW
ALL COLORS AVAILABLE IN 20X20
Our GEORGE pillow cover is named after Erin’s grandfather George who was an amazing gardener who grew ginormous hollyhocks every Summer in his massive gardens. One of Erin’s favorite memories as a child was watching her grandfather methodically tend to his garden.
Each pillow is designed and imperfectly drawn by Erin Flett. Each pattern is carefully burned into a silkscreen then meticulously hand printed and sewn just for you in an old cotton mill studio in Maine.
SHIPS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS
* Down Alternative Pillow Insert
* Hand printed on linen
* Hand printed and sewn in our Maine studio
* YKK industrial brass exposed contrasting color zipper
* Recycled local leather pull tab
* High end heavy brass bell pull
* The finest quality and attention to detail
* Linen Back with hand printed gold tag
* Spot Wash or Hand Wash in COLD
* Lay flat to dry