KELLY GREEN CRANE LINEN PILLOW
Vintage inspired CRANE in a hand drawn garden in Oatmeal Linen. CRANES are majestic large creatures that Erin has always been drawn to. She often sees one that visits the river behind her 4 acre wooded Maine home. They represent good fortune, longevity and happiness.
Each pillow is designed and imperfectly drawn by Erin Flett. Each pattern is carefully burned into a silkscreen then meticulously hand printed and sewn just for you in an old cotton mill studio in Maine.
SHIPS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS
* Down Alternative Pillow Insert
* Super luxe 100% heavy weight linen
* Hand printed and sewn in our Maine studio
* YKK industrial brass exposed contrasting color zipper
* Recycled local leather pull tab
* High end heavy brass bell pull
* The finest quality and attention to detail
* Linen Back with hand printed gold tag
* Spot Wash or hand wash in COLD
* Lay flat to dry
Each piece is hand silk-screened printed and sewn one at a time just for you. The quality in the details is something you will see and feel. We look at every opportunity to make these beautiful and practical. Our products may take a bit longer to get to you, but we hope you agree slower is sometimes better. Thank you for supporting our handmade process.
-Erin Flett, Textile Designer
Each piece is made-to-order and will ship in 3-5 weeks from date of purchase.