AVAILABLE IN 10X20 and 20X20
BUTTERFLY on our very high end chunky oyster linen! She is our grand finale and our symbol of our metamorphosis! A very long series of printing makes up this 5 color perfectly imperfect print. Designed to be slightly off to showcase transparency of colors and layering of each ink. Printed on the finest off-white OYSTER linen that is so so beautiful and soft. This print series take two days to complete and each one is one of a kind and very special. Topped off with a brass exposed industrial zipper in Navy.
Each pillow is designed and imperfectly drawn by Erin Flett. Each pattern is carefully burned into a silkscreen then meticulously hand printed and sewn just for you in an old cotton mill studio in Maine.
SHIPS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS
* Down Alternative Pillow Insert
* Super luxe 100% heavy weight oyster linen
* Hand printed and sewn in our Maine studio
* YKK industrial brass exposed contrasting color zipper
* Recycled local leather pull tab
* High end heavy brass bell pull
* The finest quality and attention to detail
* Linen Back with hand printed gold tag
* Spot Wash or hand wash in COLD
* Lay flat to dry
Each piece is hand silk-screened printed and sewn one at a time just for you. The quality in the details is something you will see and feel. We look at every opportunity to make these beautiful and practical. Our products may take a bit longer to get to you, but we hope you agree slower is sometimes better. Thank you for supporting our handmade process.
-Erin Flett, Textile Designer
Each piece is made-to-order and will ship in 3-5 weeks from date of purchase.